Monday, December 21, 2020

EFT Tapping Teachers

I'm often asked, "Where did you learn EFT Tapping?" "Who taught you?"

Although I've picked up some tips here and there from many different Tapping teachers, there are two teachers who instructed me the majority of the time. These would be Gary Craig, the founder of EFT Tapping, and Nick Ortner, another pioneer in the Tapping field.

I began EFT Tapping in 2003 when I ordered Gary Craig's material. This is where I learned the gist of tapping, as well as some other energy healing techniques, AKA 'energy psychology.' I learned a great deal from Gary, but as I was in massage therapy school at the time, I spent the majority of time studying for the National Board massage test and not EFT. 

This lasted for several years until I wanted to get into 'energy work' again. Reiki seems to go hand-in-hand with massage, but from the several 'teachers' who instructed in Reiki, I was not impressed. Thus, I went back to EFT Tapping. At this time Nick Ortner and The Tapping Solution was popular, so I purchased his book and started learning Tapping his way. (Each teacher has a different method.) 

I also dug back into Gary's work, and even managed to get him on the telephone for a conversation! He's a marvelous gentleman and spent a good half hour on the phone with me. What a great time and learning experience I had!  

Again, as mentioned above, I've learned from other 'Tappers,' such as Dawson Church and Rick Wilkes, yet Gary and Nick were my primary teachers. 

Here are their webpages if you are looking for further information I've yet to provide, or if you want to see what they offer. All the above mentioned are excellent teachers! 

Gary Craig (The founder of EFT Tapping) - EMOFREE

Nick Ortner and The Tapping Solution 

Hope this helps, and if you are ever stuck, and don't know how to proceed, please contact me and we can work together through your issues! Especially with this Covid-19 crap going around.

Thanks for your time,

Kris Kelley - warrior.of.lite@gmail.com (928) 273-8666


No comments:

Post a Comment