Saturday, January 9, 2021

EFT Tapping in Prescott on Facebook

Join me on my Facebook fan page entitled, EFT Tapping Solutions

One topic I'd like to cover in this short blog post is the mind-body connection. I think we all realize this, yet often when health care professionals and clients spend so much of their time attempting to 'cure' the physical body, they forget to assist the mind as well. (The mind runs the body.) I find this extremely important, yet it's not easy. Hey, it took me 20 years to come to this conclusion and understand this.

In a blog post a couple of weeks ago, I quoted a gentlemen who wrote about how 'pain is in the brain.' This has sparked a huge debate. Most health care providers (may) understand this, yet they still insist that pain is also located in the physical body as well, not just in the chemical and electrical synapses firing in the brain telling us we are in danger.

I agree. Yet, once again, the brain/mind aspect is often downplayed, secondary, to some 'physical pain' you 'feel' in some location of your body. This is why EFT Tapping in Prescott is so valuable; it involves both the mind and the body. Please understand that the people I'm most often dealing with, the healthcare professionals I interact with, are mostly 'physical' providers such as fellow massage therapists, chiropractors, physical therapists, etc., not psychologists.

I respect these healthcare professionals a great deal, yet, most of them are still stuck in dealing with symptoms of the physical body. I know how this is, as I was the same way with my Las Vegas massage clients for the past 15 years, prior to moving to Arizona. Yet, if I can change, so can others. I actually got one doctor on a social media site so pissed off he was practically frothing at the mouth. That's not good. EFT Tapping WORKS, as do many other methods. Open your mind, and you may realize that this (opening of your mind) is really all you need to heal. 

Enjoy your beautiful Saturday and keep tapping! 

Kris Kelley

P.S. - I've stopped putting my phone number and email address on my blog posts. Why? To many spammers. If you choose to contact me, please use the 'message' box above, on either side of the blog posts. Thanks for your time and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment